- Sound-vibrant and dynamic Managing committee
- Dedicated experienced members and volunteers
- Computer with skilled staff
- Transparent computerized accounting system
- Support of well-wishers like renowned lecturers, doctors, teachers & Professionals.
- To organize various programs for the overall development of society (viz. education, health, sanitation, social, economic and environmental)
- To make policies and implement them for the overall development of women, child, old and adolescents.
- Encourage sports and physical education.
- To develop youngster’s interest towards moral values like national unity, art, culture, community development, togetherness, leadership, labor and respect.
- Organize programs based on horticulture, water and natural resources.
- To help and empower old, handicapped, widow and destitute people.
- Promote and encourage modern and technical education.
- Encourage and educate food processing industry.
- Help in the eradication of bad practices in the society ( gender bias, child marriage, dowry, child labor, drug intake)
- Work for cultural upgradation.
- Social map preparation by involving local people
- Technical development and promotion of traditional energy resources.
- To aware for continuous development based on local resources.
- To facilitate activities towards education, health awareness, agricultural technicalities and entrepreneurial skill within socio-economically margin communities.
- To spread awareness among women with regards to their socio-economic and political rights while developing skill sets to provide empowerment.
- To train youth about perspectives about social values, social service, self independence while funding for better livelihood options by utilizing local resources.
Core Areas of Working
- Women Right and Empowerment
- Livelihood Protection & Promotion Programs
- Community Health Education & AIDS Programs
- Child Prevention & Development Programs
- Self-Help Group (SHG) Promotion & Nurturing
- Awareness on Health Issues & Agriculture
- Pure Drinking Water Supply and Prevention Program
- Sanitation Awareness Program
- Micro Finance Management
- Farmers Right and Development Program
- Environment and Water Conservation
- Economic Education and Rural Development Planning etc.